sanctuary (plural: sanctuaries)
- A place of safety, refuge or protection.
- My car is a sanctuary, where none can disturb me except for people who cut me off.
- An area set aside for protection.
- The bird sanctuary has strict restrictions on visitors so the birds aren"t disturbed.
- A state of being protected, asylum.
- The government granted sanctuary to the defector, protecting him from his former government.
- The consecrated (or sacred) area of a church or temple around its tabernacle or altar.
9 letters in word "sanctuary": A A C N R S T U Y.
No anagrams for sanctuary found in this word list.